Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Class Group Meeting

 Group Meeting

Today in class we had a group meeting in the group meeting it was a process of giving and getting feedback. In my group, the main topics of conversation were aspects of post-production and talks about script writing for our CCRs. I talked with my group about how I should go about my CCRs because in past blogs I talked about how I was still a little unsure about my ideas however my group really made me think about my ideas I told them I had the idea of doing one of them as a podcast talk but with no video and they told me that videos are the more fluid way to go so I decided to scrap the podcast idea and go back to the drawing board. my other idea of it just being a PowerPoint with a voiceover was well received by the group and is something that the other members of the group are going to do as well.

In the talk which was mostly about post-production, we talked about certain editing techniques and certain camera shots and angles that we all used and the reasons to use them then one of the members asked for feedback on her project as she was editing it in class, we all gave good feedback on the project and I personally really liked the way she used certain close up shots to show the surrounding environment to the main character to show the characters personality as well as show the environment she lives in. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

Film Opening Project Upload Link https://youtu.be/KlYUqRzOCgI