Sunday, March 26, 2023

CCR Update

 CCR Update

as the time to complete this project begins to run out I have begun thinking about my CCR and how I want to have it set up for it to flow as smoothly as possible and avoid the very likely obstacles that one would usually come across while beginning a filming process. I have begun to plan out things such as the script for it and the location in my house that would be most suitable for the focus to be placed on just me and nothing around me.

In my CCR I want to have it be a script read but I also want to practice the script so the speech doesn't come across as unnatural and robotic, I want the speech to be heard as conversational and not as if I'm reading off a script I'm still scouting out the filming location but I do want it to have a change of scenery as to add an aspect to the video. I'm still not fully set on that idea as the functionality of the script would then be completely useless and it would be way harder to memorize the whole CCR. 

As for the actual idea of the CCR, I am not fully set on it. I don't know if I want it to be a director's commentary if I want it to just be me speaking or if I want to make it different not sure yet but one thing is for sure I need to start coming up with good and fleshed-out answers for the questions.

- How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues?
- How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?
- How did your production skills develop throughout this project?
- How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware, and online – in this project?
 
I have ideas in my head but I want to go deeper into those answers so I'm going to need some time to brainstorm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

Film Opening Project Upload Link https://youtu.be/KlYUqRzOCgI