Saturday, March 4, 2023

CCR inital Ideas

 Creative Critical Reflection Ideas


For my CCrs I had thought to maybe do an Instagram live type of video where I would be reading the questions from people in my chat but then it would've been way too difficult to try and throw on an Instagram live overlay into some high-quality footage but you never know maybe Ill try it and maybe it will work out.

Another idea that I had for the CCR would be a podcast sort of like the Joe Rogan Experience but without the actual footage because I feel like it doesn't add anything to the actual response to the questions and just does nothing but take away from the actual podcast but I will ask in class.

Lastly, the sure idea that I know that I am doing is a voice-over PowerPoint because I know how to do them and it will be quite easy for me just to be able to put a lot of effort into the podcast or Instagram live one and just have my safety in the PowerPoint with a voiceover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

Film Opening Project Upload Link https://youtu.be/KlYUqRzOCgI