Sunday, April 2, 2023

CCR upload error

Creative Critical Reflection Upload Error


There was a slight setback while uploading my CCRs to youtube as they were not being processed leaving me in a panicky state but I assessed the situation and took a step back to examine. in the need the projects were fine and there was nothing to worry about but it did make me a bit nervous because if I couldn't upload my projects then I was toast. 

In the end, both CCRs went up just fine and everything was swell but I went into a frenzy trying to try and figure out the google drive upload to make sure it was fine and make sure I had a backup plan. Was not a good state to be in but thank god that everything worked out in the end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

Film Opening Project Upload Link https://youtu.be/KlYUqRzOCgI