Saturday, April 1, 2023

CCR Updates

CCR Updates


my CCRs have been relatively simple to actually do, and the whole process has been relatively easy, not facing many setbacks. I have made two CCRs one of them being a podcast where a host interviews me and asks certain questions that relate to the question that I have been tasked with answering by Cambridge so the question slots in the podcast without standing out way too much. The other CCR is a PowerPoint with a voice-over, I choose these two types of media due to how I thought they would fit together one being mostly audible and the other being mostly visual.

The CCRs have been finished and the only thing left is to perfect anything in both that I would like to cut out. the other thing that I would have to do is to make sure the post with both links to the CCRs are posted on my blogger page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

Film Opening Project Upload Link https://youtu.be/KlYUqRzOCgI