Wednesday, March 15, 2023

My Role in the group

My Role

 In the group, we have decided to give each other individual roles to split responsibility and have checks and balances for each other. My role in the group is the designated Filmer. While I might appear in some scenes and have some screen time most of the shots of the other characters such as shots of Aaron and Juancho who are going to be our main characters in the story are going to be filmed by me.


The split responsibility is something that the group decided on to have a system where we all have each other's backs and can hold ourselves responsible for our designated tasks. This has been really helpful lately due to sometimes us not being on our game and having other things for school and extracurriculars it is completely understandable but this system helps keep us in check because if one of us fails to do our part we all fail so it is a 100 or nothing process.


As the Filmer/ actor of the group, I have a big role to play in the creation of our project. As an actor, I can bring my own taste and creative input to the shots that I am in and this leads to our project having personality and being dynamic. Also, as the designated Filmer of the group, I can have a more technical role to play which can also affect the opening tremendously. With the knowledge, I've acquired in this class about lighting, camera angles, different types of shots, the many layers of mise-en-scene, and the ability to change a piece with the sound due to the many projects that we have completed leading up to this one I am and a lot to a scene playing with those aspects of our film.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

Film Opening Project Upload Link https://youtu.be/KlYUqRzOCgI